mercredi 1 juillet 2009

My long life dream has finally crashed down... ;-(


When I was a kid I wanted to be a journalist. My lil brother and I used to host a 8 pm news show every Xmas lol. We announced the weather for the next day (mostly cold) and talked seriously about issues we heard about but didn't understand at all! Growing up I started writing a lot and I fell in love with everything about hip hop. I started reading Vibe when I was something like 14 and enjoyed  every single line of it. I collected Vibe mag. I know how people were talking about the end of paper base magazine...Well it never affected me until today. Vibe last issue will hit the stands on july 5th.

Yeah my dream of contributing to Vibe on day is officially dead.

Thanks to Quincy for founding the mag and warm wishes to former and current editor in chief Mimi Valdes and Danyel Smith 2 great women and wonderful writer.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire